At Atlantis Jewelers, we value your trust. We want you to know how we collect, use, share and protect information about you.
What Information is Collected?
Information is collected when you:
- Purchase, order, return, exchange or request information about our products and services in our offices, website, or mobile applications
- Contact Atlantis Jewelers regarding service via our office or website
- Visit our website
- Sign up for e-mails from Atlantis Jewelers
- Conduct a transaction where we collect information
- Provide us with comments, suggestions, or other input
- mailing address
- e-mail address
- phone (or mobile) number
- purchase/return/exchange information
Atlantis Jewelers Cookies
In order to provide the best experience for our visitors, we also use this information for reporting and analysis purposes.
Our Marketing Purposes
- Deliver in-store receipt messages, e-mails, and mobile messages
- Send marketing communications and other information regarding products, services and special or seasonal promotions
- Administer promotions
- Improve the effectiveness of our websites in what ever format they are accessed
- Conduct research and analysis
- Perform other various business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere in this policy
We do not share information we collect. Atlantis Jewelers may use this information to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you.
We may share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as a printer, e-mail, mobile marketing, or data enhancement provider) or that help us market our products and services. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions.
These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
We may disclose information you provide to us when we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law; to enforce or apply applicable terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of our company, our customers or others.
Sharing with Other Companies (for their marketing purposes)
We do not share information or sell information we acquire about our visitors and customers.
What Choices Do You Have?
If you do not wish to receive coupons, and other promotional mail, contact us or call us at the number above to opt out.
Atlantis Jewelers Cookies
The help function of your browser should contain instructions to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or to not receive cookies at any time. You may also make your cookie anonymous for analysis and reporting purposes.
How Do You Access and Update Your Information?
In order to keep your information accurate and complete, you can access or update some of your information in the following ways:
Contact us using the contact information above with your current contact information and the information you would like to access. We will provide you the information requested if reasonably available, or will describe the types of information we typically collect.
How is this Information Protected?
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your information.
"Phishing" is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, DO NOT RESPOND. We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through e-mail.
Atlantis Jewelers may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.